Nevada Babies
Options

Due Dates!

Hey Everyone!

I know a lot of us have baby tickers but a lot don't! When are your due dates?

My EDD is 10/10/10! Woot woot!!! I think that would be a bad a$$ Birthday! I'm keeping my fingers crossed it turns out that way! It only happens once every 100 yrs! That's got to be special!

Re: Due Dates!

• Options
    My due date is May 28, 2010.  I think she will end up coming before that though but I don't have any real scientific evidence of this lol.
  • Options
    May 22, and I can't wait!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm October 17, so close to yours chryseep!  How are you feeling so far?
  • Options

Initially, I was really tired (shocker) but that is starting to go away. Thank God cuz I have been sooo lazy, which is not normally me! Otherwise I feel happy and healthy! We have our first appt this friday! I'm pretty excited! How are you so far....

Ps. Today one of the girls at work commented on how big my boobies were today...so apparently those are growing at a noticable rate! I just said "uhh ya, new bra!"

• Options

Ha!  That's funny, I wish that was my problem!  I'm miserable over here with m/s and migraines.  It's a real bummer and I feel quite wimpy.  I'm hoping it is a good sign though and looking forward to my first u/s next Wed.! 

Good luck at your appointment on Friday.

• Options

Hi ladies!

10.10.10 is awesome! I'm due 5.5.10 which is funny b/c my mom asked me how this played into my fascination of numbers (although I hate math, I mostly look for patterns, that kind of thing). I told her it's perfect, 5+5=10! I know I'm a nerd but I'm excited and love the date! less than 10 weeks left for me!

Congrats everyone!
  • Options
    Hi ladies!  I'm due August 27, 2010.  Right in the heart of the hot Las Vegas summer!  Can't wait. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

June 7, 2010

Hoping baby comes on the 8th - 06/08/10 - just for a fun with numbers

Good luck to everyone

• Options
    Im due 7/10/10
  • Options
    6/10/10....  It's getting closer and closer.  Party!!!
  • Options
    LOL  October 17th is my birthday.  It's a good date.  Hahahah
  • Options

I just had my third u/s today and finally got a due date! 

11/10/10

chryseeep- My bff's EDD is also 10/10/10. I thought that was a great date also!! And it's exactly a month before mine. I think it's pretty rare to deliver on your DD, but it could happen, right?!? :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"