Georgia Babies
Options

I like baby dry. So there!

Stick out tongue  Seriously, no leaks!  Cruisers leaked the very first time we used them, thankfully we were able to use the sample sent to us and didn't waste $$ on a pack of them.  I have never noticed a smell either...?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I like baby dry. So there!

• Options

Well fine then!  :)

i'm thinking there is a smell, but since being pg it's way worse and seriously makes me want to vomit on my child.  not a good thing. :) 

• Options
    I hate Pampers period.  So there!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Its funny I hated them at first as it was blowout city and leaks galore, but when SC was alot older they were fine.
  • Options
    I love them too! I prefer them over Cruisers.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    i think i like baby dry better than cruisers too.  Cruisers have a smell.
  • Options
    LMAO!!  That's all we use and it works for us!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Baby dry doesnt work for Miri...now Cruisers are meeting their match too...may have to switch back to huggies and see how they are for him. :(
    Follow Me on Twitter!!
    this wife bakes.

One of my favorite cakes ever! I had a blast making this..all handmade with buttercream suds!!!!
  • Options
    We used baby drys from 8wks on all the time then when he started crawling at 6 months we switched to cruisers during the day and baby dry at night. The baby drys were rubbing his chunky legs when he crawled. Now we use costco brand b/c they are WAY cheaper then pampers.
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

i loved baby dry until she was crawling like crazy.

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Good to know about the crawling, Max is just about there... and he has the most beautiful chunky legs.  Maybe we'll have to do the cruisers at day and baby dry at night.
  • Options
    I honestly can't tell a difference.  I just buy cruisers because its the cool thing to do and I don't want to be left out
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"