TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

is it wrong I'm a little disappointed (appt today)

today was just my yearly exam which first of all I'm pissed I had to go to..when I made the appointment i thought surely I'd be KU by now but oh well.

But I was expecting her to talk about my cycles and the fact that we're almost a year since the MC and no BFP yet..but she didn't..at all..she didn't mention the MC at all, she didn't ask about my cycles (her nurse did at the beginning)...I didn't expect to sit there and hash the entire thing about but I expected her to at least mention ANYTHING...it was like it had never happened, she came in, did the exam, and left.  Now granted it was just my yearly so maybe I shouldn't have been expecting anything more but I thought she would at least acknowledge it..

Re: is it wrong I'm a little disappointed (appt today)

• She should have. That's total crap.
  • That stinks!  Can you call back and ask to speak with her.  I am planning to schedule my yearly for May/June and even though I know I am going back to IVF I still plan to discuss everything with her.  GL
  • Loading the player...
  • I would have thought she would have asked too.  Did you have specific questions for her?  You could always call and leave a message for her.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • oh i'm sorry.  :( 

when i went for my yearly i brought along some charts and just brought up TTC and stuff. maybe like others said you can call back and say you didn't get a chance to ask your questions etc...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
  • imagePeetiePie:
    I would have thought she would have asked too.  Did you have specific questions for her?  You could always call and leave a message for her.
    I might call tomorrow and just see how long I'm supposed to go on before she wants to do BW or look into anything further..
  • imagehbkises:
    imagePeetiePie:
    I would have thought she would have asked too.  Did you have specific questions for her?  You could always call and leave a message for her.
    I might call tomorrow and just see how long I'm supposed to go on before she wants to do BW or look into anything further..

I think that's a good idea.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think Peetie's right on this one.

You have the right to have all your questions answered.

Good luck!

• How could she not talk about it!?!  I think that's crap and I'd be super disappointed if I were you.  You deserve to have your total health addressed and have your questions answered.  Last April I told my gyno that we were going off pill and starting ttc, he said specifically that we would talk about what to do next if I wasn't successful by my next yearly exam.  I'm with an RE now and my gyno quit the practice so I can't test if he meant it, but I believe he did.
  • No because I would be disappointed too. I think I would have mentioned it.

That freaks me out because mine is on Thurs and I hope my dr says something too. I had hoped I would be pg by now too hun, so I understand that.

(((hugs)))

TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would be mad that she didn't say anything about it. I would call her tomorrow and ask some questions.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"