Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Graco Sweetpeace Soothing Center ?

Does anyone have one or is getting one? Just wondering if it will take any carseat or literally ONLY the Gracos. We're going to have a Chicco KeyFit 30 and were thinking of getting this but the big perk that makes it worth the money for us, well partly anyway, is that you can swap out the seat for a carseat. But then I realized it might not take our carseat so could be totally pointless and we'll just get a regular papasan type swing.

Re: Graco Sweetpeace Soothing Center ?

• Options
    I asked this same question a week or two ago and only one person answerd and she said she had a car seat other than a graco and it didnt fit we plan on getting a maxi cosi car seat but are getting the sweetpeace swing even if it doesnt fit because the seat also detaches and doubles as a rocker/ vibrating chair also it has the best over all reviews of any swing I have looked at but I want to g to a babiesrus and see if I can put other car sets in it althought I dont think they carry maxi cosi in store....
  • Options
    I wish I could help - my sister bought this for us and I absolutely LOVE it! But of course I haven't opened it yet - since it is supposed to be for my shower in May. I would suggest what the pp said and see if the people at bru can try another car seat with it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I registered for this one too....love it!  Our friends have it and that's where I saw it first. Not sure about the car seat though...
  • Options
    We had this and the Chicco car seat. Only the Graco car seat will fit in the frame. I checked before we registered. The Graco and Chicco car seats snap into their respective bases in very different ways. The Graco use the two 'hooks' on the back, while Chicco is on the sides.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have the Sweetpeace Soothing Center and actually put it together last night. I had no idea you could even put a carseat in it.... news to me!!! But we are also getting the Chicco carseat. Im very interested to know if it can be used or not now.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
      Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read-in-2012 shelf)
  • Options
    We have the Chicco Keyfit30 car seat and Graco Sweetpeace...no, the Chicco will not fit the Sweetpeace. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagelzybeanie:
    We had this and the Chicco car seat. Only the Graco car seat will fit in the frame. I checked before we registered. The Graco and Chicco car seats snap into their respective bases in very different ways. The Graco use the two 'hooks' on the back, while Chicco is on the sides.

This!

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"