South Florida Babies
Options

Help :( Baby shower locations???

Hi Girls,

I'm having such a hard time finding a baby shower location that is under or  $ 25 pp :( I would like it to be in the miami area...any ideas welcome :)

where did you girls have your baby showers?? help :(

TIA

Evelyn

Re: Help :( Baby shower locations???

• Options
    Mine was at Perricone's in Brickell last June. It was gorgeous!! The food was great and atmosphere was too. I got lots of compelements. I wanna say it was $22-24/person.
    Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had mine at Jungle Island and thats about how much I paid per person plus gratuity and tax of course. The packages are on their website. HTH
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had mine at the Beverly Hills Cafe in Plantation but I know they have one in Miami Lakes, the food was really good and we paid about $16 per person I think their most expensive package was $22/ person
  • Options
    I had my bridal shower at 94 AeroSquadron, and we paid about $25/pp for the delish buffett, and that was the more expensive package b/c it included soda and champagne (I believe $22/pp if only water and tea).
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"