KTJohn — The Bump
Georgia Babies

KTJohn

For some silly reason FB is not letting me upload any pics to fan page. It is driving me crazy.
Follow Me on Twitter!!
this wife bakes.

One of my favorite cakes ever! I had a blast making this..all handmade with buttercream suds!!!!

Re: KTJohn

• ugh! Silly FB.

For mostly selfish reasons I hope it gets working for you soon. I want to see more pics of that cake. You just keep topping yourself!

Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• Loading the player...
  • Karin, will FB let you link to your blog?   That's about the only way I post pictures to MOH.  I just link to our blog...
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks Katie!! I finally got them loaded.

Michelle, unless I do the link then it doesnt automatically come over from my blog. However, I did join networkblogs so that will happen and I have no clue how to make it work.

Follow Me on Twitter!!
    this wife bakes.

One of my favorite cakes ever! I had a blast making this..all handmade with buttercream suds!!!!
  • YAY! I see them now! I love those flowers..not sure if I will ever have the patience for doing them. They look so intricate!

You can have your blog posts load to your Fan Page automatically using the "notes" tab. I"ll post in a link to the instructions I used to do this though I don't recommend it. Just posting the link, like Michelle suggested is probably the most efficent way. I'm not sure how fast the tool you mentioned would work, but linking your blog to the fan page the blog posts will appear anywhere from instantly to 8-10 hours later..very randdom.

Here is the link to the instructions in case you want to try it:

https://www.wisnet.com/noteworthy/how-to-import-your-blog-to-facebook/0/0/426/

Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards