LGBT Parenting

Confessions

LMC was in such hysterics and screamed so loud this morning that I was sure someone was going to call the police. So sure that I actually went and changed clothes figuring I should look presentable when they showed up.

I also decided that chips and guacamole would make a good breakfast and you know what? That was one delicious breakfast!

Re: Confessions

• My foster son use to scream so loud that I had the same fear.  It got to the point that I would sit out in the front lawn so my neighbors would know I wasn't beating him!
  • imageDuchess1:

I also decided that chips and guacamole would make a good breakfast and you know what? That was one delicious breakfast!

Guac and chips are appropriate no matter what time of day!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Duchess: I'm sorry you had such a rough morning, and LMC too. I'm glad to hear that your breakfast was delicious, but now you have me seriously craving guacamole. I'm leaving work and going to the store for avocados! Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagethefamilyway904:

now you have me seriously craving guacamole. I'm leaving work and going to the store for avocados! Stick out tongue

Do it! It was so good. I ate the entire bowl Embarrassed

• Duchess - sorry to hear about your morning! But it is kind of funny that you actually got dressed. Sounds like something I'd do!

Mine:

- I called in pregnant to work today.  Between the painters, the fender-bender and the shower this weekend, I apparently did not get enough rest.  I couldn't stop crying while I was trying to get out the door.  C suggested I go back to bed and I listened.

- I ate girl scout cookies this afternoon, and I'm going to eat leftover shower cake tonight.

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I picked up the kids today in what I often wear to bed (yoga pants/long sleeved t/hooded sweatshirt, sexy no?) since I still felt horrible. As soon as I walked in (mind you, I have to go in to the school to get them), Gray said to me (loud enough so everyone heard), "Why do you still have your pajamas on?" Tongue Tied

I fed the kids Happy Meals for dinner, had them in their pjs by 6, and had them watch 90 minutes of tv when they got home from school b/c L and I still felt miserable and really didn't want to deal with them. Embarrassed I was THRILLED when the fell asleep pretty quickly.

I watched 5+ hours of Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Home today.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"