Secondary IF

Goodbye Ladies!

We happily decided that our family is complete. We are done with the drugs, the losses, the stress and are just focusing on us and the joy our daughter brings into our lives.

We decided on Friday that DH would be getting a Vasectomy as soon as we are able to and I feel like all of the stress just slipped out of my life upon deciding that. We are excited for our future and that is that. :)

So, I wish the best of luck to all of you ladies in your journey. My only advice is to just listen to your heart and your gut and do what is best for not just you but your whole family.

Re: Goodbye Ladies!

• I'm glad you are happy with your decision. It was nice getting to know you, good luck in all your future endeavors 
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • I am happy you were able to make a decision that was best for you and your family! Enjoy your little girl, and continue to be stress free. Smile

FWIW- We made a similar decision. We went through treatments for both boys and didnt want to do that again. But I am a type A personality and I cant "just wait and see what happens." I would stress about it ALL.THE.TIME. So we decided that DH would get a vasectomy and our family was complete. While sometimes I wonder if we made the right decision, I am really happy and it has taken a lot of stress out of our lives and we are just loving the family we have now, not the one we dont have. I hope you are able to find that same peace!!

• Loading the player...
  • You know you can't get rid of me MN Plumm :) But you know I'm over the moon excited and happy for you. You have such an awesome attitude about life in general and your family is full because of that!

LOVES!
  • Best wishes to you and your family!!
  • Just want to wish you the best of luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • That is wonderful that you made the best decision for you and your family.  Best of luck to you! Smile
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • We will miss you!  I am glad you are finding peace :)
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I'm happy that you were able to find peace.  Best wishes for the future! 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersm/c - 2.25.09, 5w5d; m/c - 9.27.09, 7w0d; m/c - 12.4.09, 6w0d
  • Wishing you happiness!
     Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• What a mature decision for you and your family.  I wish you all the best and tons of happiness.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's the type of decision a mother makes in your situation.  I think you have a fantastic attitude.  I wish you the very best of happiness and peace with your beautiful family.
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Much happiness to you and your family!!! 
  • Best of luck, and good wishes to you and your family. Good Luck with Dh's surgery, and I am glad you have found peace.
  • I am really excited for you b/c you seem like you are at such peace!  Best wishes and pop in over here every now and again so we can know how you are doing Smile
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Good luck to you and your family!  I wish you nothing but the best.  Have fun with your daughter and your hubby:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"