Nurseries and Baby Gear

Convertible car seats

what is everyone's favorite and why? Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Convertible car seats

• We have an Evenflo Triumph Advance and a Graco MyRide 65. I like the Evenflo but I HATE the graco.. its bulky and the straps are impossible to adjust.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Avoid the Graco Comfortsport (many outgrow it earlier than other seats due to height).  I have the Britax Marathon.  It's been great, but I really don't care that the middle strap isn't adjustable.  It seems like DS is always sitting on it and I wish it had a couple of settings to move it forward.
  • Loading the player...
  • Good seats:

Graco My Ride 65 (many people love this seat. If worried, I would ask on another board like 12-24 months)

Britax Roundabout 50, Marathon and Boulevard

Sunshine Kids Radian

First Years True Fit

Cosco Scenera (bare bones but good for the price)

Evenflo Triumph Advance

Stay away from:

Graco Comfortsport, Britax Roundabout, Alpha Omega Elite and Eddie Bauer.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Britax is definitely the best but expensive. 
  • why stay away from the Alpha Omega Elite?

• We're getting the Britax Boulevard in Cowmooflage. It's got great reviews and I love the cow print!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Recaro Signo.  Love it and will be purchasing a second for baby #2.
  • imageatenderheart:

why stay away from the Alpha Omega Elite?

The old one harnessed to 40lbs. The new one harnesses to 50lbs, but it still makes a super crappy booster. So, even though they advertise it as being your last seat, it definitely won't be. My friend has the old version and both of her boys have outgrown the harness both are under the age of 4, and no where nearing being ready for an unharnessed seat. Same with the Eddie Bauer.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"