North Carolina Babies
Options

Potty Training questions

When we're home I just leave Savannah bottom-less so she can easily go to the potty. I bought some pull-ups yesterday and planned to start using them when we go off, but now I have been reading that they don't really help matters since it's basically the same as a diaper.  So what should we use now? Nothing?  Cotton training pants? Panties?

We were shopping yesterday and she said "pee-pee" but I was so far away from a potty I knew we wouldn't make it. She had diaper on so I didn't take her (she just started using the potty this week).  When you're out an about and not near a potty how do you handle it? 

What about long car trips - what do you use?  And do you just stop frequently?

TIA!

Baby J is here! Born on her mama's birthday.

11 pounds, 7 ounces and 23" long at birth!

My Bio

Re: Potty Training questions

• Options
    We have not used Pull Ups because I am concerned they are too similar to diapers too. We just put her in panties and she is almost 100% trained. We just got back from Disney (10 hour car ride) and I kept her in panties the entire time. We just stopped every two hours (I had to get out and stretch too). Sometimes she would use the potty when we stopped, sometimes she wouldn't. But she did not have one single accident going there or coming back, so I think stopping every couple hours definitely helped. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"