Georgia Babies
Options

Friday GTG?

Geneva's out of school on Friday (Good Friday) and I was thinking of maybe hosting an easter egg dyeing party. I can provide the eggs and dyes.

Would anyone be game for it? It's supposed to be super nice out and we've got a great area for fun stuff outside.

For reference, we're in East Point near the airport.

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Friday GTG?

• Options
    depending on time and how my kid is that day, we might be interested. :)
  • Options
    I would say morning time - maybe 10 a.m.? Geneva trends toward more mid-day napping. Also, it won't be as hot.
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This would be a great option for us if we are in town, better than shopping, according to DH!  I have extra plastic eggs and candy I can donate to the cause.
  • Options
    kepkep member
    Ahhh, sounds like fun--but that is when the rat-proofing people are coming. I would MUCH rather be at an egg-coloring GTG. We colored eggs the other night with my niece and nephew. The kids jut loved it. We always colored eggs when I was growing up, too. So fun.
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • Options
    Count us in.  And eggs are $.99 at Target right now. 
  • Options
    Bummer! We totally would but DH is home that day and he wants to spend the day together.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageMrs.Guz:
    Bummer! We totally would but DH is home that day and he wants to spend the day together.

Bring him and he can be the Bunny!  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"