Secondary IF

Suppositories

I think I am ready to go on the record and state that suppositories might be the worst part of IF.  And I use applicator-less OB tampons!  If this cycle is successful then I have 10 weeks twice a day to look forward to this? 

I guess my real question is, I assume you shouldn't be having sex while on the suppositories?  Does that mean they expect me to abstain for 10 wks?!?!

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Suppositories

• Yeah, it's pretty nasty. 

You can still have sex just do it at night before you put the new one in or in the morning before the next one.  I guess there is nothing ( but gross factor ) stopping you having sex the rest of the time too but the above times tend to limit the damage.

Good luck!!

• I am sooo not looking forward to this part, I have never had to use supps before and it is really grossing me out. I wish I didn't have to, never had a prog. issue...with the trips my prog was over 80, but the RE said with injectables you have to :(
    photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
  • Loading the player...
  • Which ones are you on? I was using Endometrin, and HATED them, but they worked for my progesterone level .
  • imageJosiPeaches:

Yeah, it's pretty nasty. 

You can still have sex just do it at night before you put the new one in or in the morning before the next one.  I guess there is nothing ( but gross factor ) stopping you having sex the rest of the time too but the above times tend to limit the damage.

Good luck!!

Ditto Josi. Those things suck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"