South Carolina Babies

Can we do a roll Call??

2»

Re: Can we do a roll Call??

• imageForForever:
    Just found this board. I am due in July and live in Charleston. Big Smile

I just found it myself.  I am in Greenville and have a 5 yr old and am expecting in July

• Hey! My husband and I recently relocated to the Charleston area. We are expecting out first in August!
    I am so grateful for the priviledge of being a mommy...the most brilliant journey in the world. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • wOW I forgot I started this post. Nice to see so many SC mommies!

Any ideas to get this board rollin'?

• Hi ladies,

Just found this too. I moved over the river into North Augusta in June. I'm originally from South GA so I'm still a southern girl. I'm not TTC quite yet, but I'm trying to figure out my schedule so we'll be good to go when we're ready.

Hope to chat soon!

• I'm new on here and was thinking tonight "hmm wonder if the prego site has a forum" then I saw the S.C. part on the side lol 

I live in the Easley area

Have a 3 year old son -  will be 4 in march

almost 14 wks preg with the second one.

• Hey SC Ladies...I'm a first time messager...

I live in Bluffton, SC. My husband and I are expecting our first child just shy of our 1 year Anniversary! ( Aug 20)

Currently a wine sales rep for a Charleston based company www.grassrootswine.com. My husband is the Tennis director at a Club on Hilton Head, Long Cove Club. 

After watching the Documentary The Business of Being Born, I am researching the Birthing Center in SAV.

Has anyone been to this center?!?

Thanks all :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"