South Carolina Babies

Hilton Head/Bluffton/Beaufort

Ladies- thanks for responding to my post a few months ago....after a while I stopped checking it.  :)  (I usually post on 6-12 board.)  Would love to meet other moms in the area!  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hilton Head/Bluffton/Beaufort

• I'm moving to Beaufort in August but visit Bluffton often because my parents live there.  I'd love to get together and meet other moms.
  • imageStef419:
    I'm moving to Beaufort in August but visit Bluffton often because my parents live there.  I'd love to get together and meet other moms.

I too would love to get together to meet other moms!  We moved here this past August.  :)  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I have never found it to be successful when the posts go like this and no one actually plans the actual get together.  My email is stefcav@gmail.com if anyone wants to get to know me.  We're down about once a month and will permanently move into the area August 1st.  Hope to meet some amazing women!
  • Hey ladies...I live in Bluffton and I'm due Aug 20.

I too would love to "get together" please include me in your emails. 

Emily

• Emily,

What's your email?  Want to plan something on our own?  If we pick a date and time....we should be able to get others to join us!  I"m not in Bluffton every weekend but have some dates in the next month that we'll be down...and I can always come down on my own during the week....if it's not a work day...

• My email is emilyjanehhi@gmail.com

Please do touch base...would love to meet. 

FYI: I'm headed to CHS for a sales meeting tomorrow so I'll have some time on the road. 

Have a blessed Easter weekend.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"