Preemies
Options

PSA for G and GJ Tube Feeding Moms

I just learned this from one of the parents on the Tubie Kids.com message board:

For those of you that use a Zevex feeding pump: There is a way to see if your pump is in need for an updated software. Turn your pump off and then on. A code number R311 or R314 will appear. If your pump says R311 it needs to have its software updated. Without the update, the pump can malfunction at times...saying no flow or saying that it fed the child when in actuality there is tons of formula left in the bag...and other possible problems. If your pump needs updating, just call the company that provides your medical supplies monthly and they will send a new updated one along with a box to send your old one back to them. If your pump says R314...it does not need an update. Hope this helps someone that is having issues with their pump or prevents someone from having future problems with their pump.

Re: PSA for G and GJ Tube Feeding Moms

• Options
    I got your note on FB, but can't get there from work to reply. They just replaced our pump a few weeks ago (cracked cover) but I'll check as soon as we get home. Thanks for the info!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"