Georgia Babies

new bumpie

Good Morning,

DH and I are expecting our first in September so I may be joining you ladies from time to time.

I live in East Cobb off of Sandy Plains road and work in Midtown. We moved here from Western NY about 18 months ago and love it! I work in the fitness industry (as does DH) so I'm one of the lucky ones that gets to wear yoga pants to work occasionally.

DH and I are starting to look into child care as I will most likely be returning to work full time. What do you ladies in East Cobb use? We are open to a center, in-home and nannies.

Feel free to ask me anything.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: new bumpie

• hi,congrats, and welcome! There are many east cobbers here!

I am off Shallowford in East Cobb. I would reccommend looking now for daycare. You can find good centers in the area. We have a nanny 4 days a week though and my oldest goes to the JCC.

Montesorri is nice on our area.

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Welcome!  I don't live in East Cobb, but I do recommend looking into daycares early.  We reserved our spot in January for a July baby (who started daycare in October).  Good luck!
    Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
  • Loading the player...
  • kepkep member
    Welcome and congratulations!
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • Congratulations!
  • welcome and congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Welcome and congratulations!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • welcome and congrats!
  • Welcome and congrats.  We have a few NY/NJ transplants on this board as well.    

Good luck with your daycare hunt.  

• Congrats and welcome :)
  • Welcome and Congratulations!

My nephew goes to Primary Prep Academy right off Sandy Plains. My SIL has had both her kids there since they were infants. She loves it.

https://primaryprepacademy.com/index.html

Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Welcome!  I am also in East Cobb and we take Charlotte to Primrose on E. Piedmont- right past the Sandy Plains intersection.  She loves it there!  I also looked at Primary Prep Acadamey and liked them as well.  We have some good friends that take their daughter there and she loves it.  This might be too far from you, but we also really liked the Goddard School on Providence (off of Roswell Rd).  Try to avoid the Goddard on Trickum, I've heard some not so good things about that daycare.

Good luck with your search and let me know if you have any questions!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"