Nurseries and Baby Gear

Struggling! I can't seem to find...

A glider that matches our entire nursery set. When we picked out the set, it had everything (crib, changing table, dresser, and glider/ottoman). We didn't buy it all at once, but rather piece by piece every few weeks, and now today I go to Target to get the glider/ottoman, and it has been recalled and no longer sold in any Target, or online, or directly from the manufacturer Delta. Now, doesn't seem like a huge deal, except the nursery set is in a black cherry finish, which is nearly impossible to find, and I am not willing to spend more than $250 on a glider/ottoman set... I also cannot see spending a ton on a glider online without ever being able to test it out. Plus, my husband is 6'5" and 210 lbs, which requires a decently sized/sturdy glider!

PLEASE  - If you know of any gliders/ottomans with a dark cherry finish at a reasonable price, and would recommend it as far as it being comfortable and such, help me find it!  :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Struggling! I can't seem to find...

• Don't know of any off the top of my head, but maybe you could post an ad on Craigslist (if you're ok with buying something secondhand).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We bought a storkcraft one (cream fabric and cherry wood) from walmart, and absolutely LOVE IT!!!!! It comes with an ottoman too!  Total came to about 150 or so!  HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Have you considered an upholstered one? Or maybe a LazyBoy styled one from a furniture store?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Food Allergies to Eggs, Milk, Peanuts, Tree Nuts & Beef
    Challenged Soy and tolerated it.
  • I'll check into the one at Walmart, that is a brand we were considering from another store so I'll most likely be pleased with it. Thanks!

I've looked into upholstered ones and the LazyBoy styled ones, they are usually more pricey than I would like to consider, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a good deal. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"