Single Parents
Options

This board is rather slow..

So, I would just like to tell all you single Mama's (by choice or not) that you are WONDERFUL! No matter how hard it can be, or how bad it is, things will get better and in a few days, months, or years you will look back and see that everything worked out!

Big Smile  Well I hope this little pep-talk helped somebody today..

Re: This board is rather slow..

• Options
    awww, hee!  That's sweet!  :)  Made me smile, thanks.
  • Options
    Thanks that is sweet!  This board is slow sometimes.  It had picked up for awhile but then a group started coming over to post essentially just to stir up drama so I think a lot of the "regulars" got scared away. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageachase123:
    Thanks that is sweet!  This board is slow sometimes.  It had picked up for awhile but then a group started coming over to post essentially just to stir up drama so I think a lot of the "regulars" got scared away. 

Or just too irritated to post... 

• Options
    Thanks girl!! Back at u!  Nice to hear...Yes, they are slow and like PP said, I think all that drama a couple of weeks ago....has a big factor in it! I know I look every couple of days if that...I won't lie, I was HEATED!! 
    Cheryl (26) Andy (25) Married 1 year as of 8-17-13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"