North Carolina Babies
Options

new to the bump....

Hi I'm new. 

I really enjoy chatting with other mothers and to-be mothers. I live in NC (duh). Getting different answers or advice.(Just not sarcastic answers I could easily answer myself) I am a mother of a 2 year old wonderful little man and also TTC. Hope to make new friends.

While searching the web. Somethings I like and something I don't. I've already posted a question on a different board and deleted it and I do not appreciate the comments that I received. Simple question and un-necessary replies. I'm hoping that maybe on a different forum/board I can different remarks.

Re: new to the bump....

• Options
    Welcome to the board!  Good luck TTC!  Where in NC are you?
  • Options

Hello and welcome! We have ladies on here from all over the Carolinas with a bunch in the Triad, Triangle and Charlotte with several others of us scattered all over.

As this board is relatively small, it's usually very helpful and only snarky in a funny, non-judgmental way. (You can probably tell by some of the past posts.) Hope you find things helpful here!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    welcome!!  where in nc do you live?
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

i live in fayetteville..about 30 mins away from post

just bought our first house..so excited

• Options
    Hi and welcome. i think this board is very friendly and helpfull. Hopefully you'll enjoy it here :)
    PortraitBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!  It looks like your little one is just 4 days older than mine. :)  I hope you enjoy the board -- it's great!!! :)
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Options
    Welcome!
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Options

I am new as well and can assure you that you will find so much helpful info here!  I have only posted a few questions, but always get prompt responses that are helpful.  I can sit and read others' questions for HOURS!  So much to take in.  I love it!

Welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"