Nurseries and Baby Gear

Just bought our crib!

So...I just came back from BRU...I decided on the Babi Italia Pinehurst in espresso. I also decided on the Pinehurst line because I liked that the changing table/dresser combo was taller and also had the bumper guards (removable later).  Thank you to those that answered my poll.  I was thinking further about it and since we are still in our condo (we are house hunting) in the case that we don't find something we love and have to stay here a little longer we would make DD's room for both children.  She has espresso furniture so it would match her set.  If we buy a house and have a separate nursery, I can always exchange my mind and go with white (in that case I will get the Eastside collection so for now we will not be getting any additional pieces until it is closer to the time the baby comes)....I can exchange the crib with the receipt or card I purchased it with.  We are not setting it up for a while.  Only bought it early because my friend sold me her crib voucher for a steal (worth $363 for $150) and she was in town this weekend.  Basically I got a $430 crib for $220! They gave me a 20% off coupon when I checked out and told me I can come back when the crib arrives and they can re-ring it up and give me the difference back...so essentially it will come out to $135 in the end...GREAT DEAL! I am very happy.

Re: Just bought our crib!

• That is one of my top picks :) Didn't know the bumper guards came off the dresser- that is nice to know! I'm looking for furniture without the changing tower. I hate that once my child is out of diapers, that it just sits there like that! Very good choice :) And yay for good deals!

Danica 10.22.10 | Milo 12.23.12

PicMonkey Collage3

• if we have a girl....this is the bedding I LOVE....would it go well with espresso furniture?

imagehttps://tinyurl.com/ylg5tsn image

• Loading the player...
  • imageLJB455:
    That is one of my top picks :) Didn't know the bumper guards came off the dresser- that is nice to know! I'm looking for furniture without the changing tower. I hate that once my child is out of diapers, that it just sits there like that! Very good choice :) And yay for good deals!

they had the changer/dresser combo set up in the store without the rails but I saw it in the picture....also saw the store did not have it on the little round legs...so if it is a few inches tall for you it can always be flat on the ground.  I am tall so I liked the extra inches :)

Thanks!

• imageAthina09:

if we have a girl....this is the bedding I LOVE....would it go well with espresso furniture?

I love this bedding set, but it's no longer available on Target.com (the bumper).  At any rate, I think it would look great with espresso furniture! The crib you picked it great, and what a steal!!

• I love that bedding set! I think it would go good with espresso. If it's not available on Target, there are plenty of Etsy sellers who could make something similar :) I've been scoping out Etsy bedding for a girl

Danica 10.22.10 | Milo 12.23.12

PicMonkey Collage3

• imageashopaholicmom:
    imageAthina09:

if we have a girl....this is the bedding I LOVE....would it go well with espresso furniture?

I love this bedding set, but it's no longer available on Target.com (the bumper).  At any rate, I think it would look great with espresso furniture! The crib you picked it great, and what a steal!!

I don't even know what we are having yet....but when we do find out and it's a girl I will scope Amazon and Ebay and see if I find it or have it custom made.  I have seen some other brands with an almost identical pattern.  So we shall see...we have time :)

• this is what it looks like with the dark crib...my local board shared it with me...I like it :)

https://awaitingbabycarriage.blogspot.com/2010/02/nursery-pics.html

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"