New York Babies
Options

Delivering at Northern Westchester Hospital

edited July 2021 in New York Babies
Does anyone know about the rooms at Northern?  I heard the birthing rooms are really nice but was wondering if all the rooms on the post-partum unit were private rooms or if you have to share your room.  TIA
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Delivering at Northern Westchester Hospital

• Options
    I delivered at NWH and yes, all the post-partum rooms are private rooms.  The birthing rooms are also very nice and large.  I was very pleased with my experience at the hospital for my labor and delivery.  Good Luck!
  • Options
    ditto what pp said.  all the rooms are private and the birthing rooms are really big and nice.  the post partem rooms are kind of small, but I would rather them small and private than larger and not private.  Also the labor nurses there were outstanding and I had a great birthing experience.  good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You can request a tour of the post-partum unit.  They did not let us in the labor and delivery area for safety reasons, but we toured the nursery area and private rooms. 

We took all the classes offered by the nurses at the hospital (breast feeding, CPR, birthing).  We learned quite a bit and it was great to meet some of the nurses we might actually see during L&D.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"