Nurseries and Baby Gear

Nursery Wooden Letters

Has anyone ordered wooden letters on the internet and has a website to recommend?  I'm looking for somewhere to purchase these for above the crib.  Thanks!

Re: Nursery Wooden Letters

• Bought mine at Hobby Lobby for $2 apiece.  They came in white and I painted them.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=3878654&id=530417152

• I ordered some from etsy - the seller is SheaChicDesigns. She has fantastic leters and you can custom order them if you want to match your nursery! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I bought mine at Michael's they have them in different sizes. I bought mine for $1.25 a piece.
  • imageoceanbride001:
    I bought mine at Michael's they have them in different sizes. I bought mine for $1.25 a piece.

I too got mine at Michaels and just got done painting them blue for his sports themed nursery...only because they were always out of P lol

• Got mine at JoAnn's for $2.49 a piece.  They're white and finished...
  • imageAmyLee11:
    Got mine at JoAnn's for $2.49 a piece.  They're white and finished...

Super cute preggo pic!!!! Perfect lil bump

• I'm not doing the letters, but if I was I would buy the ones at Joanns and then paint them. They are super cute and are really well made compared to others I have seen. I don't know which etsy seller a friend of mine used, but she just received hers after 2 months! If they were custom painted I would understand, but she ordered them in solid red and only needed 4 letters. So if you order from etsy I would definitely ask about shipping and the time frame for your order.
  • imageTryingtogetpregnant:

I ordered some from etsy - the seller is SheaChicDesigns. She has fantastic leters and you can custom order them if you want to match your nursery! :)

I love the look with the hanging letters on the ribbon....that's what I have been looking into.  Great seller!

• It depends on what kind of look you want. I found that the letters at craft stores (Joann's, Micheal's, Hobby Lobby, etc) were too cartoonish for me. I also didn't want to hang them up with ribbon because I think then there is too much goin' on for my tastes. I have very simple wall letters from PBK:

https://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/white-capital-wall-letters/?pkey=x|4|1||3|wall%20letters||0&cm_src=SCH
  • We bought ours at Michael's for under $2 ea. and painted them!
  • I bought letters from Joann's and painted them myself.  They have several fonts and sizes you can choose from.  It was a really fun project. 
  • We searcehd the internet and found the options expensive. We found some do it yourself ones at Michael's arts and craft store cheap (like $3 a letter) and they are about 12 inches high. We then bought the paint and my husband painted them himself for the babies nursery. Turned out great and was such a nice project for my husband to do for the baby. He really took pride in doing a good job. Think it all cost less then $30 bucks, and they are lovely.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"