Illinois Babies
Options

s/o stroller recommendations

We went to Buy Buy Baby in Schaumburg yesterday and finally decided on our stroller.

We chose the Baby Jogger City Select over the Uppababy Vista. They handle in a very similar manner. The City Select is slightly heavier but we chose it because it is so easy to convert to a double stroller. Meaning a double we'd actually want to use.

I'm not a fan of the Uppababy's rumble seat option.

Also, the price is $180 less, if you're concerned about price.

Good luck stroller shopping everyone! 

Siggy Deleted Due to Internet Stalking. Mama to Q, born July 2010

Re: s/o stroller recommendations

• Options
    I LOVE BBB in Schaumburg.  I spend a couple of hours in there every time I go.  I always end up buying the coolest baby stuff that you just wonder "how have I lived without this".  If I had discovered BBB before I actually had kids I would have saved a load of money.  I know this store is pretty new but I have spent so much money on strollers until I found the phil and ted double.  Had I been to BBB first I would have see how big the stroller selection is over BRU and saved myself to time and money.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageBlondeBeachBride08:

We went to Buy Buy Baby in Schaumburg yesterday and finally decided on our stroller.

We chose the Baby Jogger City Select over the Uppababy Vista. They handle in a very similar manner. The City Select is slightly heavier but we chose it because it is so easy to convert to a double stroller. Meaning a double we'd actually want to use.

I'm not a fan of the Uppababy's rumble seat option.

Also, the price is $180 less, if you're concerned about price.

Good luck stroller shopping everyone! 

We LOVE that stroller and are ordering it soon for our LOs

Lazars in Skokie also sells it

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I was up all night comparing different strollers on line, I like the Maclaren strollers so far,  I'll definately be going to Buy Buy Baby, thank you so much for mentioning this store.

I have a 15 year old I'm a newlywed and expecting my second baby I'm so excited!! 

I feel like a newbie because all of the product have changed So Much!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck with your shopping! We'll probably get a McClaren umbrella stroller but, one thing at a time. :) I'm still recovering from stroller overload! I know what you mean about feeling overwhelmed!
    Siggy Deleted Due to Internet Stalking. Mama to Q, born July 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"