Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Bassinet sheet help?

I'm hoping someone can help me track down spare sheets for our bassinet. The mattress has really weird dimensions, 15.7x31.5, and I can't find any sheets at this size.

The closest I've found are 16x32, but do you think that would be too loose? I'm afraid of it not fitting snug enough, and coming loose, and posing a suffocation risk.

Has anyone dealt with a weird size like this? Any advice or help would be so appreciated!!!! Thanks!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Bassinet sheet help?

• Options
    I think that the 16x32 would be fine. Just like with a mailing envelope.  You can't fit a 8.5x11 piece of paper in an 8.5.x11 envelope.  You have to have enough room for it to fit.
  • Options

That should work for the mattress.  You are talking an extra .15 inches on each side the short way, and an extra quarter of an inch on each side the long way.  There is no reason you shouldn't be able to get the sheets snug enough.  I highly doubt the sheet will come loose.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would think that it would be fine. I'd just get some that are 100% cotton and then wash them in hot water. They should shrink down enough to fit pertectly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"