Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Raves while pregnant.

Thank you facebook, for bringing me face to face with people from highschool who act as my personal entertainment.

No truly. I just viewed a woman 9 months pregnant at a rave. It's her profile pic. She's 32. WHOOOOOOO!

image Josephine is 4.

Re: Raves while pregnant.

• GLOW STICKS!!!!!!!!!!
    Bunny 05.2008//mc 9.2009//Bubba 07.2010//mc 10.2011//
    Bloggin' It
  • People still go to raves?  I just hope she was only there for the music.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

my angel babies: 6/10 (chem. pg), 9/10 @ 10 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • New method of inducing labor???
  • Did you let her know that it's just an OWT that Ecstasy will trigger labor?
  • imageToledoDeux:
    Did you let her know that it's just an OWT that Ecstasy will trigger labor?

Clearly, I am out of the rave scene, but I had heard mention of this.

Also I didn't realize you now needed glow in the dark dreads to participate in these events. And, and don't get too excited, you can bring your trailer now to the outdoor raves.

image Josephine is 4.
  • Whatever.  

You guys judge so much.

Like you've never done anything bad ever, ever, ever in the world. 

Because clearly that is the only reason why it might be even mildly okay to giving the side eye to raving while crowning.

Judge, judge, judge.  Pearls, pearls, pearls.  Like your lives are soooooooooooo perfect.

• imagegoodtobethelarkster:

Whatever.  

You guys judge so much.

Like you've never done anything bad ever, ever, ever in the world. 

Because clearly that is the only reason why it might be even mildly okay to giving the side eye to raving while crowning.

Judge, judge, judge.  Pearls, pearls, pearls.  Like your lives are soooooooooooo perfect.

I am truly tempted to comment on her photos just to give you an in. I'll do that. 

And clearly I am the perfect mother. ::tosses hair:: so I can judge!

image Josephine is 4.
  • Wow, that's crazy. I only went to raves up to 8 months pregnant. 9 months is pushing it. :P
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageprincess101:
    Wow, that's crazy. I only went to raves up to 8 months pregnant. 9 months is pushing it. :P

I imagine finding maternity rave clothes is a challenge. 

image Josephine is 4.
  • Well at least she can use the pacifiers later. What? The economy sucks. Whatever it takes is my motto. Wink
  • she and the chick from 2nd tri who sees no problem with smoking pot throughout pregnancy would have a blast together
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Remembering Christopher
  • I went to a loud bar to see a friend's farewell concert while I was 7 months pregnant.. There was a little bit of stepping side to side and elbowing people that got to close to the belly, but no Vicks or orange juice were involved. And interestingly enough, DD slept through the entire thing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageToledoDeux:
    Did you let her know that it's just an OWT that Ecstasy will trigger labor?

OMG I just LOL'd....I didn't even know raves still existed. I grew out of those a looooong time ago. Going to raves in shady NY factories. Good times ;)

Samantha Isabelle Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Elle KateLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I need to see this pic...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"