New Hampshire Babies
Options

Recommend your pedi in Manchester

We were originally planning on using my doctor (family practice) for the little guy, but the more I think about it, the more I am thinking we might want to go with a pediatrician instead.  So, I am looking for recs for a pediatrician in Manchester... who do you use and why do you like him/her?

Re: Recommend your pedi in Manchester

• Options
    mrgnmrgn member
    I LOVE my pedi. Dr. Truebe with Doctors Park Pediatrics. They are part of the Elliot Hospital group. I make the 45 minute drive to for DD's appointments because she is great.
  • Options
    We have Dr. Michele Mandel at Dartmouth-Hitchcock in Manchester.  We *love* her.     It can be difficult making appointments though :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have Dr.Salvatore with Doctors Park Pediatrics. Love him!! Very easy to get appts. DS was sick and they got me in with the doc in an hour.
  • Options
    I go to Pediatric Health Associates.  They have an office in Manchester and Bedford.  I like that they have weekend and evening hours and all the docs have been great.  We see Dr. Neefe.
  • Options
    I don't have my LO yet but I am going to be using my family practice, Willowbend in Bedford.  My SIL tried a few different peds groups in Manchester and now both her kids got to Willowbend and she is so much happier with their care and she has a much easier time getting appointments. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"