Texas Babies
Options

Just moved to Stone Oak!

I am so excited!!!  Anyone got any good recs for things to do during the week? I would love to go to a story time and any other activities or mom's groups.  THANKS!!!

Re: Just moved to Stone Oak!

• Options
    No advice for you, but I am moving to that area in the next 6-8 weeks.  Do you have suggestions on neighborhoods?  We are going to try to rent since my husband may get transferred in the next 12 months.  They seem to have a few play groups on Meetup.com.  You might want to try those. 
    Years of trying and treatment, IVF#1 brought us our darling C!
  • Options
    I am moving there on Monday!! Where in stone oak are you? I am gonna be at the renaissance at the vineyards (1604 and huebner)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

YAY!  I'm at the Oaks of Redland.  281 and Redland.  Love it!!!!!

Do you wanna rent an apt or a house?

• Options

yay, so glad you moved closer to town!!  The libraries out there don't really have story time.  Go to the library home page:

https://www.mysapl.org/locations.aspx

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The Brook Hollow library near Bitters & 281 area has storytime (that is the one Lauren use to take Elise to) and I know a bunch of folks do things with MOPS at Concordia there at 281/Huebner.
  • Options

Where do I find out more about MOPS?  Do I need to be a member of the church to be involved? 

Thanks for the library info.  I will double check.  Anyone stay home right now?

• Options

Email me about MOPS and I will send your info to the registration lady to see if there are spots for next year..

Nuge417 @ yahoo dot com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"