Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Which bath toys are sanitary?

So, I hear not to get bath toys with holes in them for squirting, etc.... They breed mold.  Any recommendations on bath toys from BRU, BBB or diapers.com that you like?  Or elsewhere?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Which bath toys are sanitary?

• Options
    my DD's favorite bath toys are a bunch of tupperware with lids. She also likes bath books and an empty baby wash bottle filled with water.
  • Options
    My son likes cups. Lots of cups. And empty shampoo bottles. I agree with the whole don't get toys with holes in them. DS had a rubber ducky or two that had holes so they could "squeek". Well I was squeeking them one day and a whole bunch of black stuff came out (I'm going to assume it was mold) and I threw them all out right then and there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD loves foam letters.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up.  I did get some bath toys with holes at my shower but I will make the effort to sanitize them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I completely agree with this.  DD has some stacking cups with holes that the water drains through she likes those.
  • Options

imageLux_Diva:
    Thanks for the heads up.  I did get some bath toys with holes at my shower but I will make the effort to sanitize them.

You can't sanitize them, unfortunately. They're okay to use for a little while but throw them out every so often. I think every 2 months was recommended? Maybe someone else will remember.

• Options
    As a kid, I had a ton of funnels. I used to drink my bath water from the cups, so my mom changed me to funnels. I also had foam letters.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Food Allergies to Eggs, Milk, Peanuts, Tree Nuts & Beef
    Challenged Soy and tolerated it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"