Detroit Babies
Options

Where did you go for LO's pictures?

Looking for a good place to take DD for some 3-4 month pictures. Troy, Royal Oak, Warren, any surrounding areas are all ok. Thanks. :)
imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Where did you go for LO's pictures?

• Options
    We don't want to spend a ton of money. We just want some really cute pictures of her and at least one of all of us.
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

• Options

What is the price range you want to stay in? We use Jennifer Estelle photography for everything, and she travels to you or a place of your choosing (the zoo, etc.) Through the process we've become friends, but I love her photographs.

https://www.jenniferestelle.com

Also, we've used Sears in Novi, and was fairly happy with the photos, but the customer service was terrible- the chick was on her cell phone the whole time.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

your DD is so cute!

we've done JcPenney in Novi (since I'm a west-sider), they are cheap, esp. if you have a coupon...you just have to wait 2 wks to get your pics...we did that w/DD for some of the 3, 6 month photos & then went to Clix! in Canton and paid more for her 1 & 2 yr photos.....

note: Penney's will try to sell you more than you ordered, they would say "well, they printed these as well", stand firm or you end up spending even more money (did that once, but never again!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

We were going to Kiddie Kandids . . . until they closed :(

I've been to the JCP in Chesterfield, and was reasonably happy.

We're trying Portrait Innovations on Hall Rd. (on the outer ring of Lakeside Circle, same building as Pei Wei) for our 1 year photos.  I've heard lots of good things about them and I hope they're true!

• Options
    imageAlmostMrs.F:

What is the price range you want to stay in? We use Jennifer Estelle photography for everything, and she travels to you or a place of your choosing (the zoo, etc.) Through the process we've become friends, but I love her photographs.

https://www.jenniferestelle.com

Also, we've used Sears in Novi, and was fairly happy with the photos, but the customer service was terrible- the chick was on her cell phone the whole time.

We used Jennifer for our newborn pics and loved her! :)  We would love to use her again and probably will, especially for one year pics! For these pictures we wanted to keep the price down.  So I'm not sure where to go. Thanks!

imageimage

• Options
    imagebroncoalum97:

your DD is so cute!

we've done JcPenney in Novi (since I'm a west-sider), they are cheap, esp. if you have a coupon...you just have to wait 2 wks to get your pics...we did that w/DD for some of the 3, 6 month photos & then went to Clix! in Canton and paid more for her 1 & 2 yr photos.....

note: Penney's will try to sell you more than you ordered, they would say "well, they printed these as well", stand firm or you end up spending even more money (did that once, but never again!)

Thanks!

A place in Novi could actually work out well. DH's grandma lives there and he wants to visit her, so we can make it a double trip. I noticed Portrait innovations has a place in Northville as well. What to do, what to do. 

imageimage

• Options
    We've gone to Portrait Innovations a number of times and we really like them.  They typically take around 70 pictures, so there's a nice variety to pick from.  They also print the pictures there, so you don't have to come back
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I agree with 2 pp with Portrait Innovations. We were really happy with DS's 9 mth/Christmas/family pictures we had taken there. They take lots of different poses, no sitting fee, and can do outfit changes. You can spend a lot there because of the many different pics they take but if you write of list (or have an idea of how many pics you want ahead of time) then you should be fine. We spent about $140 when we went, but it was the 1st professional pics we had taken so we got a lot. Good luck!
  • Options

What about mod4? They are STILL running the free in studio portrait sessions! I think they now require you to bring an item (bag of food or something) to donate to an animal shelter

www.mod4.com/blog

imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I agree with the other posters about Portrait Innovations.  The prices are very reasonable and they give you a ton to choose from.  We had DD's 6,9,12 month photos there.  Plus they always have the $9.95 package that gives you a ton of photos.  My only advice is to go during the week because it can be CRAZY there on the weekends.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We've had really good luck with Target.  We go to the one on Coolidge.  For DD's 6 month pictures we got a TON of pictures and only spent about $50.  You can make an appointment and download coupons at www.targetportraits.com.  You do have to go back in about a week to pick up your pictures though.  Pic in siggy is from there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"