North Carolina Babies

Re: FFF

• Options
    I am VERY selective with who I friend on FB, and I don't really care if that hurts your feelings. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My siggy is in dire need of an update.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemrsmikey:
    I am VERY selective with who I friend on FB, and I don't really care if that hurts your feelings. 

Ooh, I feel honored then!  :)  It must be my love for Bojangles that keeps me on your friend list.

• Options
    Can't I just read a news story on the internet?  Half the stories I want to know more about are actually videos.  If it's a video then I'm not interested.  I don't want to wait for it to load, watch a commercial and then listen to the lead in.  I just want to READ the story.
  • Options
    imageECUGirl2004:

imagemrsmikey:

Ooh, I feel honored then!  :)  It must be my love for Bojangles that keeps me on your friend list.

Maybe.  It's a very important qualification :)

• Options
    I'm really tired of being PG and want to meet my son NOW! The longer this goes...the more I worry about interventions and issues. My brain is not being my friend right now. (Thanks for the vent).
  • Options

this is not flameful..just venting...

little boys clothes... why is it so hard to find something cute... why do you think it is a good idea to sell 3 peice sets.. i just want the shirt. we have plenty of khaki, navy, black pants! ughhhh! 

• Options
    imagemarryingacoach:

little boys clothes... why is it so hard to find something cute... why do you think it is a good idea to sell 3 peice sets.. i just want the shirt. we have plenty of khaki, navy, black pants! ughhhh! 

Not just that, but Ben can wear 3T pants, but needs like a 4 or 5T shirt.  3pc sets aren't mix and match sizes!

• Options
    imageSpeedGlenn:
    imagemarryingacoach:

Not just that, but Ben can wear 3T pants, but needs like a 4 or 5T shirt.  3pc sets aren't mix and match sizes!

Adding on: also, why does everything have a dinosaur or puppy on it? I feel like it all looks the same everywhere you go lately!

• Options
    I didn't like being pregnant. And I think that's one of the reasons I love life more now.
  • Options
    I have a recently divorced friend who seems to be having ALOT of Pure Romance parties.  Wink

• Options

imageSpeedGlenn:
    Can't I just read a news story on the internet?  Half the stories I want to know more about are actually videos.  If it's a video then I'm not interested.  I don't want to wait for it to load, watch a commercial and then listen to the lead in.  I just want to READ the story.

I am the exact same way!  It annoys the mess out of me when all there is a video.  Not only do I have to wait for it to load and watch a commercial if the kids hear something playing they run over and want to see it too.  I'd rather just read it and move on.

• Options
    I believe a person's work and attitude should speak for itself and their appearance shouldn't matter.  I hate people and policies that judge a person by how they look and don't consider how well they can perform a job. 
  • Options

imageSpeedGlenn:

OMG! This drives me crazy! I'm always bitching to Dh about this! Especially 'cause my monitor is a hundred years old & I have to put in my earphones to actually get sound. It drives me nuts. NO, I don't want to see some moron stutter about it, I want to read the actual *** story. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"