New to The Bump

New to the B.U.M.P!!

I have been trying to write a blog for dayss now. Im really glad i joined this site it has a lot of  information i could use.  Well to start this off im Brittany and im 21 yrs old  I had my first miscarriage last year in mid august i cant believe i would of been a mom today! my due date 3.24.2010 :( its been hard but i keep praying God has something in store for us my  husband to be is 23 we've been together for 7 yrs this yr  and planning a wedding 8.06.2011!!! with me having pocs i was very surprised i got pregnant  in the first place any woman that has pocs knows its a hard thing to deal. We havent really been trying to have a baby but we told ourselves if it happen it just happened well im feeling like i might be pregnant im so scared to take a test and get my hopes up the last time well told everybody and family members started buying stuff asap which i hear is (bad luck)!! im keeping my fingers crossed all the way baby dust to me *****!!!! im still hopeful *brittany

Re: New to the B.U.M.P!!

• BeabsBeabs member

Welcome. Try checking out the Trying to Get Pregnant board and POAS lady!

Do you know when you ovulated, or when was your last AF?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mmmm...cake! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would start charting with fertility friend, read Taking Charge of Your Fertility and good luck!

Lurk around and find a board that suites you. 

• Loading the player...
  • Hey! My name is Amanda and I am also 21, and had a miscarriage about a year ago. I have endometriosis and my doctors told me it would be difficult to conceive, however my husband and I still tried. I tracked my ovulation, and did what I was supposed to do. I also was scared every month to take a test because I was scared of the disappointment, however I kept telling myself that it just wasnt "my time" yet. Then only a few months later, my husband and I were successful! Now i'm carrying twins! (no fertility treatmeants whatsoever). So hang in there, and dont get too discouraged! Your time will come! Good Luck! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"