LGBT Parenting

PIP Wednesday

Thought I would start this early today.  I need some cute pictures to brighten my day!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PIP Wednesday

• Ella's first time on the swing!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I LOVE it!! She's amazing! So cute, thanks for sharing!
    image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • She really is such a pretty baby! Little E has the best eyes.
  • Ella is so beautiful!

4 month pictures = FAIL. Not a good one in the bunch, but the silver lining is that I can share this one with you :)

And here's the handsome guy getting a haircut:

• thanks I think she is pretty darn cute and pretty amazing for where we started 8 months ago!
  • too cute!  I wish we did the month pictures but we were in the hospital for the first two and never got that going!  Such a big girl.  How much does she weigh?  And a big boy getting a hair cut.  Did he like it or was he scared?  I can't wait until we can have a playdate in the spring!
  • CT: They are adorable too!!! Love the thigh chub on RB.
  • Lots of cute! Can't believe how big Ella is getting. I totally want to nibble on RB's thigh rolls!

Here is Annie Grace at 9 months. Ignore my laundry basket in the background.  The new sig pic was St Pats Day.

~Kennedy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Courtesy of the bathroom mirror at work here I am today at 38w6d.  The baby has really dropped:

• imagessg73:
    too cute!  I wish we did the month pictures but we were in the hospital for the first two and never got that going!  Such a big girl.  How much does she weigh?  And a big boy getting a hair cut.  Did he like it or was he scared?  I can't wait until we can have a playdate in the spring!

I'm not sure exactly how much she's up to b/c her "4 month" appointment will actually be when she's 5 1/2 months thanks to insurance mishaps, but I'd guess she's pushing 14lbs (she was 11lbs 12oz at 10 weeks).  So big and chubby compared to the skinny little baby that was dropped off in december!

And sprout was lukewarm about the haircut.  we go to this rediculously overpriced fru-fru place that has video games, costumed characters, balloons, cupcakes, ect. So, while he's not thrilled about the cut itself, the rest is a dream come true.

I cant wait for a playdate either :)

• I am LOVING all of the adorable baby pictures!!! Big Smile
  • It's a cute LO overload!!! 

We are so behind on pics because of the move!

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I love all the cute baby (and belly) pics!
    Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh my goodness Ella is so cute...Love all the babies pic and belly I think I'll be able to share mine next week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"