Parenting
Options

Another clicky: Do you think fish sticks are WT?

prompted by a conversation I had today. [Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Another clicky: Do you think fish sticks are WT?

• Options
    Not WT, in my opinion.  But definitely disgusting and something I wouldn't eat.  The thought alone makes my stomach churn.
  • Options

imageeclaires:
    Not WT, in my opinion.  But definitely disgusting and something I wouldn't eat.  The thought alone makes my stomach churn.

This!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

"have you ever seen a minced fish?"  LOL

if I say we get the ones at Trader Joe's does that change your answer? Stick out tongue actually, those are more like fish nuggets.  I don't eat them, but the kidlets like them!

Nathan 7-13-06 ~ Elizabeth 4-12-09 ~ Zachary 8-5-11
  • Options

Not WT, but I don't care for them. 

I never bought them until two weeks ago when DS's teacher told me he devoured like 8 of them and loved them.  They're making my Friday Lent lunches much easier right now.

DS1 10-06 and DS2 9-08 and baby #3 EDD 9-05-12
    imageimage
  • Options

as white trash as a tater tot!

• Options
    Nope. My kids are currently eating them for dinner. And they're not even TJs... but they're also not minced. LOL
    AKA KnittyB*tch
    DS - December 2006
    DD - December 2008

imageimage
  • Options
    ZenyaZenya member
    imageAnnapolisLari:Nope. My kids are currently eating them for dinner. And they're not even TJs... but they're also not minced. LOL My kids had them too.  The first ones they every had were the minced/90% breading ones from ALDI (WT heaven).  So now we're v. posh with our non-minced ones.  And frozen peas.   image
  • Options
    Not sure if they are WT but they are definitely GROSS.  Ewwww.
    Ryan 5/2010, Kyle 1/2007, Eric 3/2005
  • Options

only with a side of Mountain Dew 

• Options

imageeclaires:

that pretty much covers it.  matt and sean may really like them too, unfortunately for them, they have never tried fish sticks. 

Patty Matt 4/7/05 and Sean 12/14/06 image
  • Options
    I said yes BUT we love them here lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    WT?!  What?  I think that's a bit much.  Not WT, IMO.
  • Options
    I voted "yes" b/c I think they're gross and tend towards the white-trashiness, but I would live on them if I could b/c they taste freaking awesome.  As long as I don't think about processed fish bits while I"m eating it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"