Secondary IF
Options

Introduction

Hi!

Thought I would de-lurk and introduce myself to you ladies.

A bit of a background on me...

I have a 9 yr old DD from a previous relationship who was conceived without any issue.  DH and I have been trying since Dec 08.  HSG and SA were good.  I've been through 3 failed clomid (50 mg) cycles with my OB/GYN.  My first RE appointment was earlier this week.  My dr. is leaning towards an unexplained secondary IF diagnosis but will confirm after initial bloodwork results and a repeat SA are done soon. 

Because we have already had failed cycles with clomid the RE feels injectables are the way to go with either TI or IUI (to be determined after SA).  It looks as though our first cycle will be in May. *fingers crossed*

This is all kind of overwhleming for myself and DH but it has also brought us together and made us stronger. 

I look forward to chatting with your ladies!

Re: Introduction

• Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!!!
  • Options

Welcome!!!!  I hope you get the answers you need and conceive shortly.

It is often a long and difficult road, but when i look at my DD, i know that i wouldn't want it any other way.

Good luck!

Holly 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds like quite the long journey....good luck!
  • Options
    Welcome!  We got our recent BFP with injectables plus IUI (but we also have MFI).  Good luck and I hope your stay here is short!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Good luck to everyone on the board and congrats on the BFP!

• Options
    Welcome!  I am in the middle of my first inj cycle and it is such a cake walk compared to clomid, I had the worst s/e from it.  I've had none with the inj and only a little insomnia with the trigger.  GL!
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Welcome!  I'm sorry you have to be here, but I hope you find a ton of support!  Best wishes to you!!! :)
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Options
    Welcome to the board.  This is a great group of ladies. 
  • Options
    Welcome!
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"