Special Needs

*** My Teenager came home w/ a baby !!! ***

This might bring a smile to someone.......

I walked into his room and a I saw a infant car seat and a baby!!!!

It was one of those electronic babies that he had for a parenting class. He named it Shequeiquaw (Max called her quaw quaw) and she cried every 2 hours at least. She knew if you fed her, changed her, burped her, rocked her, supported her head, ect.

2 mins of crying = child abuse

She cooed when happy and was over all a good baby b/c he was such a good daddy (he got a 89, missed a few head supports and a lil crying here and there)

He said there was even a nipple patch so you could breast feed, he opted out of that. LOL

The night he brought her home was also the night we needed him to feed, wash, and put Max to bed so he had to watch a "new born" and a toddler. He did say that Max did slap her at one point, I wonder if the doll had that on the report for the teacher, maybe it costed him a point or two.

imageimage
Max 4-08-08 and Michael 2-03-91 (19 years olds)
image Both boys were born w/ hirschsprung's disease, you find yourself facing this dx, please feel free to ask me any questions.

Re: *** My Teenager came home w/ a baby !!! ***

• That's awesome. I remember my boyfriend in high school did that project. He had the baby during our homecoming dance and my Mom was a chaperone so he had my mom "babysit" while we were at the dance. LOL over the memory of my mom "feeding" a baby at my homecoming dance.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"