Parenting
Options

X

I was in Wal Mart and passed by the cameras and remembered you were asking about inexpensive dslrs. They had an Olympus for $399. I know nothing about this one but thought you might want to look at it if you have a store in your hood. ;-)

Re: X

• Options

There is one in NJ I think. This is a good price but about $398 more than I have to spend. LOL thanks though!

I'll keep using my broken $100 point & shoot for now.

• Options

Lol. I hear ya. I told my sister last night I may use her having a baby as an excuse to get a new one. Stick out tongue

That's such a sweet sig of B.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

thats a great reason! when is the baby due?

Thanks love, she's so sweet, this was last Friday when I was about to drop kick DH because he didn't call me and they suprised me and came into the city to meet me.

• Options

May 28. But she has a cerclage that will come out in about four weeks (she''ll be around 35 wks) so we'll see how that goes. I'm getting excited. Love squishy babies. A is pretty darn excited herself.

I remember that escapade. Glad it turned out well (for dh's sake!)

• Options

So exciting! Boy or girl? B LOVES babies too. A is going to be a great big cousin!

LOL true. I did look like an ass when he checked his texts lol

• Options
    Boy. Probably Evan Alexander. He has such a big head already! But cute chubby cheeks. He was laughing in utero the other day (on u/s) ... no idea what was funny.

• Options

LOL that is so adorable! I love the name too.

Man, I want one too, I love, love babies!

• Options

Amarah gave him his middle name and is used to calling him Evan. My sister will be in trouble if she changes it.

Me too ... one day. Yes, my ovaries hurt sometimes. Today it is b/c af is being a beyotch.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"