New York Babies
Options

Hello! I am new...

Hi Everyone,

I am pretty new on here, so I just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Alie and I am TTC for the first time.  My husband and I live in lower Dutchess.  :-)

Thanks!

Re: Hello! I am new...

• Options
    Hi! And good luck TTC. This board is kinda slow. You should also check out the HV Nestie Board!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks!  I will check it out.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am also new to the board. My name is Brian, and my wife Danielle and I are from Rockland County and are expecting twin girls. Our due date is April 23rd, but her cervix has already shortened and has been placed on bed rest. Fetal Fibronectin test was positive, which means a 20-30% chance of labor in the next 2 weeks. Doctor says she is 2 cm dilated & 90 % effaced. It's only a mater of time I guess. Can't tell you how excited I am to be a father !

We have blogged about our entire pregnancy process, so please stop by and check it out - https://www.DuddyTwins.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats Brian and Danielle! 
  • Options
    Welcome to all!!  Totally check out the HV Nesties board.  ASmoothieGirl, where are you in lower Dutchess?  I am in Wingdale.
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image Doriimage
  • Options
    We are in Stormville (it is just north of the Putnam/Dutchess border).  :-)
  • Options

I live in Wingdale and grew up in Pawling, so I know the area.  Nice to "meet" you!!  What doctor are you using?

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image Doriimage
  • Options

Poughkeepsie here :)

Hi ladies! This board sure is slow huh? I think we should change that!

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    Welcome "a board" (get it...ah, I crack myself up at this hour of night!).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"