you are no longer welcome.  go away.

Re: listen up cold/flu season

• Options
    Amen.  I am over it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Seriously.  I can't take this anymore.  Maddie has strep and I have a sinus infection and strep.  Good times.

I actually cried to my boss on the phone yesterday.  I'm done.  Uuuugh.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, Niki!  I've been thinking about you with the girls and have been meaning to ask how the new regular routine is going.  Now isn't probably a good time to ask :(

Hope all the kiddies feel better soon!  Nothing is worse than being exhausted and not being able to rest yourself.
    forcing sisterly love since 07.06.10
  • Options
    I hope DJ is feeling better.,,

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

i don't think we have slept for 5 nights....  i cannot count them up because i am so tired.

over it.

• Options

Have you talked with his pedi?  We went through the same time length of sleepless nights and DD ended up having pneumonia.  I was hestitant to call the doc because she didn't have a symptom to speak of.  The chest xray proved otherwise.  I felt bad because I had let her go so many nights, she obviously was uncomfortable.

**DD has had pneumonia 3 times in 2yrs, so I don't want to scare you with the p-word.  For some reason, she's susceptible to it.  Crossing our fingers she'll grow out of it asap.

• Options

Oh, Wee.  I'm sooooo sorry.  Hope he's better fast.  You need a break stat!

Augs, other than all of the snot, poop, barf, hacking, etc., that we've all had it's all good.  Will write more later but seriously the schedule and back to work thing hasn't been that bad overall.  I'm surviving!

• Options
    no, we've been to the pedi twice in the last week so i do not think we are at that point right now.  ::knocks on wood::
  • Options

I didn't mean to come across snarky in my last post.  I'm sorry, if it read that way. 

I felt stupid calling the doc asking about her waking up in the middle of the night.  But after 4 sleepless nights, I just didn't know what else to do at that point.  I felt terrible that she actually had something serious. 

• Options

i didn't hear any snark, no worries at all!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"