LGBT Parenting
Options

**TheFamilyWay**

I LOVE your ticker!! It makes me smile to see a new pregnancy ticker on this board!  Are you feeling better after having your third beta?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **TheFamilyWay**

• Options

Thanks! I love the ticker too. Big Smile It makes me so happy to finally have one! I was a little leery about putting one up so early, but it's actually helped me to focus on the positive and not stress so much!

I am happy that the beta doubed within the "normal" range. I go in for a 4th tomorrow. But, I've been thinking, if the RE wants me to continue coming in every 2 days next week for beta checks, I might decline. DW thinks the betas are causing more stress then they are worth and I'm starting to think she might be on to something.

• Options
    imageTwo*True:
    I LOVE your ticker!!
    Ditto, ditto!! Just popped on for a second, but am so happy to see your news! Congratulations!
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you!!! And I'm so happy for your little family of four!!!
  • Options
    imagethefamilyway904:

. But, I've been thinking, if the RE wants me to continue coming in every 2 days next week for beta checks, I might decline. DW thinks the betas are causing more stress then they are worth and I'm starting to think she might be on to something.

I completely agree.  Are you paying out of pocket? That lab work can add up and if it's just causing stress it might be best to drop it.  Instead maybe they can just schedule a 6 week u/s for you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"