Baby Showers
Options

PIP Your Shower Outfit

Re: PIP Your Shower Outfit

• Options

I wore my fav maternity jeans, a cute non-maternity top that I am hoping will look just as cute post baby as it does preggo, and my fav comfortable sandals.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageCorey-chick:

I wore my fav maternity jeans, a cute non-maternity top that I am hoping will look just as cute post baby as it does preggo, and my fav comfortable sandals.

Love that top!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Loved By Heidi Klum 3/4 Sleeve Babydoll Maternity Tunic

Loved by Heidi Klum collection at Motherhood.  Will wear with some black ankle pants and sandels.  This is for my first shower this weekend.

I have another shower in April and am wearing a mutli colored crochet sweater that ties over my bump that I got at Stein Mart.  It's not maternity.

• Options

With a fuschia cardigan over it....it makes my belly look so round and perfect...I feel almost pretty for the first time in months....not bad for a Target buy.

• Options
    I'm not sure yet, but where is this dress from?!?!
  • Options

imagesamakasrc:

I bought my dress at Ross. It's not maternity. They had a pretty decent selection of maxi dresses, though.

• Options
    imagemrs.messi:

imagesamakasrc:

I bought my dress at Ross. It's not maternity. They had a pretty decent selection of maxi dresses, though.

Awesome! Thanks!

• Options

This was mine: The color scheme was green so I wanted to wear a green shirt. I wore my favorite maternity pants and my sperrys

• Options

Got this at Motherhood Maternity for 14.99.

Missing our Little Pumpkin BFP 2-19-09, MC 3-1-09 Mommy and Daddy miss you and love you so very much! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imagegriffenhc:
    imageCorey-chick:

Love that top!

This top is super cute!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"