3rd Trimester
Options

Thankful Thursday

Hey ladies!

So....let's hear it! What are you Thankful for today??

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Options
    Today's my anniversary so I'm thankful for 4 strong years of marriage!!!
  • Options
    The cleaning ladies should be here today.  Thanks DH!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My health, my healthy baby in belly, being 28 weeks, and my Hubby!

I also have AMAZING family and friends so I'm pretty thankful for them too!

• Options

I'm thankful that my DH is finally starting to get into this pregnancy and is trying more to bond with LO.

I'm thankful that I get to finally start on my nursery this weekend.

I'm thankful that both baby and me are healthy.

I'm thankful that it was a nice enough day to wear a dress to work.

I'm thankful for Tim's steeped tea to wake me up in the morning.

• Options

I am thankful that my hubby is staying home in bed today rather than coming into the office. He's so sick and he's pushing himself WAY too hard!

I am thankful that we'll be getting the dresser finished up soon (when he's feeling better) and getting the crib mattress this weekend. Then our nursery will be just about finished. It's been a 3 month long project, and I'm ready for it to just be done already!

I am thankful that my bff is an RMT and that her clinic is open to the public (it's in a hospital). It makes booking massage appointments sooooo much easier, and we can go for lunch afterward!

• Options

imageGherkina:

happy anniversary!

• Options
    Today I am thankful for being 3rd trimester. I am also thankful that my travel system arrived yesterday and its awesome.
    BFP #1 4/2/09 EDD 12/6/09 -MC 4/12/09 BFP #2 6/2/09 EDD 2/14/10 -Ectopic in Tube, Surgery 6/23/09 BFP #3 10/15/09 EDD 6/27/10 -Daniel John 6/21/10 BFP #4 Oct 2010 Chemical Pregnancy BFP #5 8/19/11 Beta #1 82.8 Prog 17.25
  • Options

I'm thankful that at our growth u/s and nst yesterday LO is doing well and growing.  Eventhough she is small, they're happy enough with her progress.

I'm thankful for my DH who is really doing more than needed to help while I'm on bed rest.

• Options
    skittles for breakfast
  • Options
    FloF9FloF9 member

1. I'm thankful I have one more week of work before maternity.

2. I'm thankful for my DH, children, and family.

3. I am thankful it's been a pretty good pregnancy.

4. I'm thankful that I have a job.

• Options
    I'm thankful to have made it this far considering my complication. I'm thankful to have been blessed with this miracle!!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers ***This space reserved for photo of new squish***
  • Options
    My DH.  He has been so supportive throughout this entire pregnancy, I couldn't have asked for him to do anything more. 
  • Options

I'm thankful for:

My DH who is working so hard at finishing the nursery/our master bathroom for me, even though he's working nights and is exhausted...

For a healthy pregnancy so far - and that LO has an approx. 85% survival rate if he/she is born now

For an amazing friend who is also pg and I can share all my stories/rants/joys with :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm thankful for my growth scan results yesterday.  Both the girls are keeping up with single babies!  Yey for them!  I'm also thankful that the u/s tech switched to 3D to try and get a good shot of their faces for DH since  he has missed the last two.

I'm thankful that DH took part of this week off to finish the nursery and my BIL is helping him.

I'm thankful for my sister who showed up at my house late yesterday afternoon to do laundry and vacuum while I was at work- what a nice treat!

Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm thankful for this beautiful and and my beautiful kiddos.
  • Options
    I am thankful that this pregnancy has been so carefree compared to our high risk pregnancy w/ DS.  It's an amazing difference!!!
  • Options

I'm thankful for my pregnancy - I feel great & LO is doing great.

I'm thankful for my wonderful DH - he has been amazing and wonderful this entire pregnancy & I seriously couldn't ask for a better father for our LO.  

• Options
    Thankful to be at 27 weeks today and be in 3rd tri. Can't wait to meet Kendall!
  • Options

I'm thankful that someone bought the monitor off my registry!  Haha.  My showers are this weekend and so far not much has been bought off my registry, but I'm still super excited!

I'm thankful for LO's near-constant movement.  Sometimes it drives me crazy, but I'm a naturally anxious person, so it's reassuring to feel her moving in there!

I'm thankful for my amazing sister who finds incredible deals on diapers and has already hooked me up with tons for super cheap!

natural m/c 6-1-09 @9 weeks, Lucy born 5-11-10, m/c (D&C)1-24-12 @10 weeks Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm thankful to have a sitter set up for Sunday so DH and I can do something fun.
  • Options

I'm thankful this will SURELY be the last Thursday pregnant with this little girl!

(It better be!!)

• Options
    I'm thankful that everything is ready for our baby and that he is contnuing to grow.  I'm also thankful for a husband who worked all day and still went out to get me ice cream. 
  • Options
    imageshanmoyer:

imageGherkina:

happy anniversary!

Thanks!!!  Big Smile

• Options
    I am super super thankful that my baby is still inside me, happy and healthy and active.  In the last week we've had three 3rd tri losses at the hospital I work at and a girl on my anniversary board just lost her twins.  It's the most heartbreaking thing I can imagine,
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

I am thankful to have a Dunkin Donuts on my way to work so I could have a lovely lite vanilla latte and boston creme donut this morning.

AND, I am thankful that this afternoon I have a follow up appointment to a little glitch last week, so me and my DH get to see our baby boy again today on ultrasound. I swear, I could stare at that ultrasound monitor all day.

AND, I'm thankful that it's spring and the leaves are finally starting to come back. I can't wait to take the little one on walks through our beautiful wooded neighborhood.  

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am thankful for:

1. a healthy pregnancy and baby

2. a loving and supporting SO who is as excited as I am about our daughter

3. an abundance of loving and supportive friends and family

4. 12 weeks off to spend w/my daughter once she arrives.

5. being 10 days away from my EDD

• Options
    My husband has been out of town since Sunday morning and he's coming home tonight!!  Being on bedrest is boring enough, but having him not coming home after work just makes it 10 times worse. 
    image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I'm thankful to be 38 weeks today. 2 weeks from due date!!

I'm thankful that everything for baby is completely ready.

just trying not to lose my mind waiting & hoping she comes  bit early <3

Bio! Baby S Blog
    "Through it all you're always my best friend" 8*24*07
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm thankful that my parents just flew in today for a long weekend. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"