Single Parents

Hell might freeze over...

Talked to STBXH last night for the first time since New Years. He was on his way to cut the grass at our house that is for sale (no we STILL have not closed on it). Then he tells me that he is working and is going to start giving me some money soon. I will believe it when I see it, but I was pretty shocked that he even brought it up. We talked about him going to the zoo with DD and his sister and her DS, but other than that, he really didn't have much to say. I am just shocked that he has not seen her since Christmas and he had nothing to say about it or even ask.

EDIT: He also told me he was served with the court papers with the final hearing date, so everything is a go for the divorce being final on April 13...woohoo!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hell might freeze over...

• Truly amazing how some people are complete douchebags and will never change.  Ummm, DD has probably done sooo much since he has seen her last and he doesn't even think to inquire about it?  At least he mentioned some support but I agree, don't get too excited until he actually comes through. 

Great news about your hearing, betcha you can't wait until it is final!

• Woo hoo! I met with my attorney yesterday, and our hearing is set for 11:00am on April 13th, too :)

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Loading the player...
  • imageachase123:

Truly amazing how some people are complete douchebags and will never change.  Ummm, DD has probably done sooo much since he has seen her last and he doesn't even think to inquire about it?  At least he mentioned some support but I agree, don't get too excited until he actually comes through. 

Great news about your hearing, betcha you can't wait until it is final!

It really is so sad, he is not even going to recognize her when he sees her. I am waiting to see how she reacts to him. She is getting so comfortable with everyone else, including new guy, I am just curious to see how she reacts to him.

• imageDarthNBJenni:
    Woo hoo! I met with my attorney yesterday, and our hearing is set for 11:00am on April 13th, too :)

We will definitely do an e-toast Tuesday night!!!Drinks

• Edit - Misread post at first

I hope he does step up to the plate and pay CS.  If he decides to pursue a relationship with your DD, I hope he takes it slow and deliberate.  I would hate for him to play with her heart.  Super Angry  I think you would have an entire board of bumpies lining up to punch him.

Congrats on your divorce (almost) being final!

• mrgnmrgn member
    Hopefully he comes through with the money and for your DD. Glad to hear that new guy is still around, too! (:
  • imagefauxshelley:

Edit - Misread post at first

I hope he does step up to the plate and pay CS.  If he decides to pursue a relationship with your DD, I hope he takes it slow and deliberate.  I would hate for him to play with her heart.  Super Angry  I think you would have an entire board of bumpies lining up to punch him.

If he doesn't want to be involved all the time, he will not be involved at all. I refuse to let him pop in and out whenever he chooses. Makes me so angry that I even have to think about something like that, but it is reality.

I think it is great that would could have a bumpie vigalante group...lol

• imagepeeps61308:
    imagefauxshelley:

Edit - Misread post at first

If he doesn't want to be involved all the time, he will not be involved at all. I refuse to let him pop in and out whenever he chooses. Makes me so angry that I even have to think about something like that, but it is reality.

I think it is great that would could have a bumpie vigalante group...lol

::Turns green with envy over Peeps and DarthBJenni's final divorce hearings being set::

I agree that it is best to have him "out" of DD's life if he is just going to pop in and out.  Good for you for taking a stand for DD and not letting him get away with being a dead beat father. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"