Babies on the Brain
Options

Nutella suggestions?

I want Nutella but can't have bread, or anything with wheat. No crackers, no croissants, nothing.

I just had some on banana slices and that was delicious but I need more ideas.

Maybe I'll just eat it with a spoon.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nutella suggestions?

• Options
    I was going to suggest licking it off the knife but the spoon sounds safer :)
    TTC #1 - Cycle 29 - BFP!! 03/05/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Blog BFP Chart Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ice cream
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    what about putting some oatmeal in there? I just had some nutella on top of a rice-crispy treat. I don't know if rice crispies have wheat in them though.
  • Options
    Gluten free waffles? Nom
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Apple slices?
    Jack Donovan, b. Christmas Eve, 2009.

imagemonkeybuttjunction image

• Options

imageLovesPie:
    what about putting some oatmeal in there? I just had some nutella on top of a rice-crispy treat. I don't know if rice crispies have wheat in them though.

I can't have Rice Krispies but I can have Rice Chex.  I might have to make some Rice Chex treats tonight or send DH out for some ice cream. Good ideas!!

• Options

imageprincess101:
    Gluten free waffles? Nom

Excellent idea! 

• Options
    imageMama_SAS:

imageLovesPie:

I can't have Rice Krispies but I can have Rice Chex.  I might have to make some Rice Chex treats tonight or send DH out for some ice cream. Good ideas!!

Oohh I wonder if you could make those muddy buddy things w/ nutella... Melt Nutella and PB and coat rice chex in it, then roll them in powdered sugar. I think I might have a new experiment at home tonight.

• Options
    When I lived in London I visited the south of France and parts of Spain where Nutella is on everything. There was a beach in Biarritz I think that had a cart that sold waffles with nutella, or waffles with marshmallow cream and nutella...so bad for you , but sooo good. Lol
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!! I could make a whole shopping list centered around my Nutella craving. 
  • Options

::cries in corner::

Why did I open this post?  

• Options

imageprincess101:
    When I lived in London I visited the south of France and parts of Spain where Nutella is on everything. There was a beach in Biarritz I think that had a cart that sold waffles with nutella, or waffles with marshmallow cream and nutella...so bad for you , but sooo good. Lol

Wait. Nutella and Fluff on a waffle. That must be what heaven tastes like.

I'm definitely having gluten-free waffles with Nutella for dinner tonight. 

• Options
    imageTim'sWifey:

::cries in corner::

Why did I open this post?  

::covers TW's eyes and guides her back out::

TTC #1 - Cycle 29 - BFP!! 03/05/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Blog BFP Chart Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMrs_Liberto:
    imageMama_SAS:

imageLovesPie:

Oohh I wonder if you could make those muddy buddy things w/ nutella... Melt Nutella and PB and coat rice chex in it, then roll them in powdered sugar. I think I might have a new experiment at home tonight.

This sounds like the most awesome thing ever. You can also make crepes, but waffles sound delicious. Y'all are making me so hungry! 

• Options
    nutella with apples. Yum. Even yummier if you heat both
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"