Florida Babies
Options

Has anyone ever been to/participated in "Just Between Friends"?

I signed up to consign in the Just Between Friends sale.

https://tampanorth.jbfsale.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.showevent&eventid=2008102907481688&siteid=2008102821393408

From what I read it's a great way to get cheap baby stuff and make some money.  I'm selling my girl stuff and buying for baby #2, a boy.

Has anyone ever done it before? As a seller, did you make money? As a buyer, were there a lot of great deals?

Any advice/suggestions on how to make and save the most money?

TIA!
Melissa

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Re: Has anyone ever been to/participated in "Just Between Friends"?

• Options
    Sorry, I'm a little late in responding to this.  I did some shopping at the fall event last year and was really impressed with the amount of merchandise.  They had EVERYTHING.  Now that I'm closer to my EDD and I know we're having a girl, I'll be able to buy a lot more at the Spring event.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket

TTCAL buddy to LMichelleG - Praying for a miracle

PgALbuddy to CanonMom & BriAZ - Congrats on your beautiful little girls Labor Buddy to Luvsbunny

• Options

imageKel&Jay:
    Sorry, I'm a little late in responding to this.  I did some shopping at the fall event last year and was really impressed with the amount of merchandise.  They had EVERYTHING.  Now that I'm closer to my EDD and I know we're having a girl, I'll be able to buy a lot more at the Spring event.

Hi Kel,

I just came from the-presale and it was awesome! I got a TON of stuff for my 2 yr old daughter and stocked up for baby #2 (it's a boy).

GL shopping!
    Melissa

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh we must have been shopping at the same time!  I'm glad you were able to get some good deals.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket

TTCAL buddy to LMichelleG - Praying for a miracle

PgALbuddy to CanonMom & BriAZ - Congrats on your beautiful little girls Labor Buddy to Luvsbunny

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"