South Carolina Babies

Newborn/Family Photographer - Columbia

Hi all!
We're looking for a great photographer for baby, maternity & family photos.
I'd prefer one who wasn't specialized in weddings, more family pics.
Does anyone have any referrals?  Thanks in advance!

Re: Newborn/Family Photographer - Columbia

• Clark Berry in Lexington's Old Mill is simply amazing.. he did my wedding and my sisters wedding as well as her maternity and newborn. He is pretty pricy though...I used Jennifer Enlow and she works mostly outdoors and in her studio/ livingroom..she does beautiful work for good prices...they both have websites, Clarkberry.com and Jenniferenlowophotography.com...Hope this helps!
  • I would second Clark Berry.  He does amazing work.  I would also recommend alldressedup photography. She does specialize in weddings, but she did family shots of one of my best friends and they were great.
  • Loading the player...
  • When Muffin was younger, we used Kellison Brazell in Lexington; she's VERY patient with kids. She got Muffin to really relax and we got some great pictures.
  • Kickstand Studio is a good choice too.  They photographed our wedding & maternity photos.  They'll also be doing our son's 1 year photos when the time comes.  You can see their pictures at www.kickstandstudioblog.com
  • I am in Lexington, and have recently began my own photography business. I LOVE working with children and families! My website is not published yet, but will be within the next week...If you are interested, I would love to show you my work!!

* I would agree however with everyone on Clark Berry. He does do FABULOUS work! (But is also, REALLY expensive)

• Grooket photography does amazing work!  I've seen some of her newborn and baby photos and they're awesome!  She uses props and allows clothing changes during the session.

https://www.grookett-photography.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"