Texas Babies

Once Upon a Child

Have you ladies been? Is it worth it? Or are there other consignment shops or thrift stores that are awesome for baby clothes/toys and gear in SA?

Re: Once Upon a Child

• I have been. It really depends on what you are looking for. Most of the stuff is gently used items, but there a few things that are brand new. Most of the clothes are used though. I would recommend this store.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I went last weekend, just to look. We don't know gender yet so I wasn't buying, but I was just trying to get an idea of what their pricing was like on clothes. The only other resale shop I've been in is one on NW Military (can't remember the name) and Once Upon a Child seemed to have better merchandise and had a lot more selection. their stuff was also presented a lot nicer.
  • Loading the player...
  • I haven't been there, but here are some other places I've been to:

Kids Junction, Both Kid-to-Kid locations, and two Green Baby locations. Also, my MOPS group is having an Everything For Children sale on April 24 at Concordia Lutheran.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If you don't need anything right now, you should totally wait for the Concordia MOPS Everything For Children Sale. The selection and prices are way better than any consignment sale.

It's April 24th from 8:30 to 1:00 at Concordia Lutheran Church on 1604/Huebner. 

• They have a decent selection.   I would try to get on their mailing list because every so often they have amazing sales.   In January, they had anything with a star on it was $1.   I was able to pick up a ton of gently used clothes then for baby.  
  • There is a new store (can't remember the name of it) at 1604 in Selma right near the new Burlington Coat Factory also.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"