Infertility

Clomid and Crying??

Did anyone else get a little emotional when they started to take Clomid?

I've been crying today over things that normally would upset me but probably not make me cry like a baby Tongue Tied

Re: Clomid and Crying??

• oh yea. i get super weepy everytime i am on clomid. it boarders on funny how much i cry. the best was when i started crying over a stain on my shirt.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was an emotional wreck on Clomid!  I would go from crying to a raging b*%tch in no time.  I felt bad for DH!
    TTC since April 2009 dx = PCOS; TTC History for DS - A FET miracle after 7 IUIs; 2 fresh transfers, and 1 other FET resulted in BFNs. Hoping and Praying for baby #2: Cycle 1 - FET; November 2012 BFN Next Steps - who knows? Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesteveandkim2:
    I was an emotional wreck on Clomid!  I would go from crying to a raging b*%tch in no time.  I felt bad for DH!

This exactly!

• jani7jani7 member
    Um yes!
  • Boy I hope I have the self control to handle the raging b*tch mood swing so I don't lose my job because I sure work with some morons lol

Now let me ask this... Did these side effects last you the entire month or just the few days you took it in your cycle?

• imagesteveandkim2:
    I was an emotional wreck on Clomid!  I would go from crying to a raging b*%tch in no time.  I felt bad for DH!

I was ok the first 2 cycles, but when I went to 100mg of clomid I totally have been an  emotional wreck...

• imagejcmayhew:

Boy I hope I have the self control to handle the raging b*tch mood swing so I don't lose my job because I sure work with some morons lol

Now let me ask this... Did these side effects last you the entire month or just the few days you took it in your cycle?

It pretty much lasts the whole month for me, but it is worse from the 2nd day of pills to a couple days after stopping pills.

• I would get weepy on the 5th day of it. After that, I got very, VERY angry and irritable. I'm not which of the meds that was from.

• imageforkeeps5355:

imagesteveandkim2:

This exactly!

OMG!!! THIS!!!!  I was a lunatic!!!  

• I was angry!!!Oh so angry!!! Luckily I worked with one of my best friends and we had the run of our office so I could hang the phone up and let loose. She listened and then she would point and laugh at me. I would have never been able to keep my job if it wasn't for her.
  • I haven't had any raging B!tch moments yet... at least my DH hasn't said anything! But I have been crying a lot. I cry when I watch commercials, reality shows about babies, and reading stupid books. I feel like I can cry at the drop of a dime these days! Has anyone been really tired?? I've been taking a lot of naps recently and wonder if that is a side effect also!
  • clomid makes me get upset for nothing and cry for stupid things. My DH only smiles and tells me that everything is fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"