2nd Trimester

Not Looking Forward to AF

I don't have totally horrible periods but still they are just annoying and uncomfortable.  Can't she just stay away forever?  I feel like I'm just being teased and she is going to come back full force right after baby Jack comes!
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Not Looking Forward to AF

• Haha, I just gave away my stash of pads to my neighbor.  I was just thinking, glad I don't need those for a while.
  • I feel ya! I reaaaaaaaally don't want it to come back...but at the same time, I'm more scared my irregular AF will return. From April 09-Oct when I got pg was the first time in my life I'd been regular, ever. Ahhh, so afraid of going back to as much as 85days for a cycle. YIKES!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • i love your baby name! that is my youngest son's name as well :) too cute.
  • my period came back 5 wks pp and that was with pumping for almost 5 wks.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Mine better come back and be much less horrible than it was before!  I have always suffered with the WORST periods, so I do not miss it at all.
  • Some women will not have AF if they are nursing. If you are planning on BF'ing, then there's hope!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • *Prepare to be jealous*

I have not had AF since August 2007. 

Got pregnant September 2007. Had DD June 2008. Breastfed until DD was 16 months (October 2009). Got pregnant again *November 2009.

I will admit I had screwy cycles before pregnancy, so that might play into it. But it does happen!  

*oops forgot that the first time I posted! 

• imageKaribride:
    Some women will not have AF if they are nursing. If you are planning on BF'ing, then there's hope!
    OMG! There is HOPE! YAY!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I went until ds was 9 months before getting mine back - what a treat!  I sure enjoyed it!  Now, pregnant with #2, so it will be awhile again! 
  • You can do what I did... BF for ages and delay the onset of AF.  Get AF back (finally), start TTC right away and have it actually work!  I've only had one AF since April 2008.

As a side note, it took us AGES to conceive DD & we have known infertility issues, so I was shocked when it worked the first time w/baby #2.

• Something no one told me about when I was pregnant the first time around: the 6 week long non-stop bleeding party. So lame.

I know the post partum bleeding isn't the same for everyone, but dang.

Rainbow baby due in September!
    .image
    May Siggy Challenge - Favorite Onscreen Mom
    image  image
  • imageJalynSue:
    I don't have totally horrible periods but still they are just annoying and uncomfortable.  Can't she just stay away forever?  I feel like I'm just being teased and she is going to come back full force right after baby Jack comes!

This is me exactly. Including the name, Jack! :)

DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"