Baby Names

Middle names for Siena?

We are naming our baby girl Siena (with one "n", after the beautiful town in Tuscany, Italy!) Any ideas for middle names, preferably one-syllable names? Thanks ladies! :)

Re: Middle names for Siena?

• Is that Seen-a or See-n-a. 

• Rose

Lee

Lynn

Nicole

Corrine

Jane

• Loading the player...
  •  Mae

Rose

Jane 

Rae

lynn

Lee

• Thanks for the ideas! Siena is pronounced the same as Sienna the color :) see-n-a
  • siena marie

siena rose

siena jane

• I love Siena Grace. Our little girl is Gracie Sienna but we also had Sienna Grace on our list!
  • Siena Marie

Siena Rose

Siena Grace

• I like one syllable MNs for Siena (which I'm assuming is pronounced like Sienna).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Rose!!!

I also really like Grace, but we've picked Sienna Rose for our girl name, so I'm biased :)  Rose is the English translation of my MIL's name (Huong) so it's great that it also sounds beautiful with Sienna.

I wanted to go with Siena as well, to make it more authentic Italian, but I was worried about pronunciation issues. Though it seems obvious, I thought that some people might not immediately assume it's the same pronunciation as Sienna. Seeing the posts here have confirmed that suspicion!

GORGEOUS name choice!!! Big Smile

• imagestreamtrax41:

Rose!!!

I also really like Grace, but we've picked Sienna Rose for our girl name, so I'm biased :)  Rose is the English translation of my MIL's name (Huong) so it's great that it also sounds beautiful with Sienna.

I wanted to go with Siena as well, to make it more authentic Italian, but I was worried about pronunciation issues. Though it seems obvious, I thought that some people might not immediately assume it's the same pronunciation as Sienna. Seeing the posts here have confirmed that suspicion!

GORGEOUS name choice!!! Big Smile

Thank you! Rose is a beautiful middle name to go with Siena. I also like Grace! SO many choices :) I wonder why there are pronunciation questions about Siena? Both my husband & I would like to keep this spelling but I just can't figure out why Siena wouldn't be pronounced the same as Sienna...does anyone have any ideas? Thanks! :) 

• I think some people might think it's supposed to be pronounced "seen-uh." Think of it as Sien a. I don't know why people would think that, I guess just because they have probably never seen that spelling. ??

• imagedecemberbridetobe:
    Thanks for the ideas! Siena is pronounced the same as Sienna the color :) see-n-a

Or like the Toyota mini- van.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mae

Joy

June

Kate

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"