2nd Trimester
Options

PSA- Pottery Barn Kids

Has adorable bedding collections which seem a bit more functional than regular baby crib bedding and a bit cheaper too! Very cute stuff.

Re: PSA- Pottery Barn Kids

• Options
    I really liked the one w/the polka dots...I forget the exact name. However, I read in the customer comments that the crib skirt was made a couple inches too short! I was really dissapointed because I'd planned on getting that set.
  • Options
    Agreed. Land of Nod has great stuff too. I love that you can buy the pieces individually. Sets usually seem way overpriced to me!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I read that the quality is actually a bit shoddy. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    what I hate is that huge super fluffy quilt or coverlet or whatever its called that comes with the normal crib sets. No one uses the damn thing and it just hangs over the side of LO's crib. WTF is the purpose?
  • Options
    I'm registered for the Brooke set.  It is so beautiful.  I have the quilt already.  Seems well made and the colors give you a lot of options.
  • Options
    They do.  Their bigger kid stuff is adorable, as well.  I'm lusting after the Brooke bedding for DD's room.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ours is from PBK and we LOVE it! This one is gently used, but who knows, with baby #2 in a few years I'll probably try and convince DH we MUST have another set...especially if we have a girl next time. I've always loved their bedding and it's great quality as well. I had a quilt from there and it's been washed several times and comes out beautifully!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm particular to the "Ryder" collection.  Wink
  • Options

DS's crib bedding is from PBK.  I love it. And gasp... I have actually kept the bumper pad in the crib because it is very thin.

For this LO, I am leaning towards a collection from RH Baby & Child though.  I love their stuff.

• Options
    We plan on getting the "Brooke" if this LO is a girl.  I love it.
  • Options

I really love their bedding, I had it with DD and it's held up great and still looks like it's brand new. I really love ther chamois sheets they are so soft, and I wish they made them for adult beds, awesome during the winter too instead of flannel sheets and no pilling they washed up great.

We did DD's big girl bed in PBK too, I could not be happier with them.

• Options
    imageMyBella:

I really love their bedding, I had it with DD and it's held up great and still looks like it's brand new. I really love their chamois sheets they are so soft, and I wish they made them for adult beds, awesome during the winter too instead of flannel sheets and no pilling they washed up great.

We did DD's big girl bed in PBK too, I could not be happier with them.

This too!!  These are a definite must!

• Options

imageLexi0402:
    I read that the quality is actually a bit shoddy. 

We have the Audry PBK crib set we bought new 3 years ago that DD still uses, and I have to say it is a much nicer quality than so many out there. We just bought the Dwell Studio owl crib set for our DS, and let me tell you the sheets are so scratchy! Its not Dwell for Target either, these were pretty pricey. I love the design, but would never have purchased that set if I had known. The PBK sheets are soft and smooth for baby. I recommend them highly.

• Options

We're doing the madras boys set and got the blanket.

I plan on using most of it on his toddler bed too.

As for the quality, I have a friend who has used their sheets for THREE of her kids.  If she hadn't told me I never would have known...they look brand new!

• Options
    I've always liked their bedding.  We got DD I believe it was the Hannah quilt for her big girl bed.  I have no complaints about it.  I also got PBK sheets, but the ring a rosie style.  I'm very happy with my purchases.
  • Options
    We have the penelope bedding and I love it. Can't wait to put it on the crib. (I'm waiting until we get a 2nd conformation she is still a girl at our 3D u/s on Monday).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"